Sunday March 19th, 2023: ONLINE AUCTION OF NEW, SHELF PULLS, MISGUIDED FREIGHT & RETURNS: Large Variety of Items, Including, Pet Supplies, Hardware Items, Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Electronics, Anti Bacterial Disinfectant, Home Decor, Furniture, Watches, Automotive Supplies, Android Boxes, Household Goods, Tools, Appliances, Video Games, Lawn & Garden, Office Products, Apparel, Toys & More!
1801 Dundas Street, ON N5W 3E6. 519-680-2929. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read below for updated information regarding these auctions:
$1 Handling Fee will be added to each winning lot
- For Sunday auctions, you have 3 days following the auction date to pay & pickup. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Currently, we are not accepting cash or e-transfers. Credit cards and debit payments only, sorry for the inconvenience.
- We are no longer taking payments over the phone.
- We DO NOT ship.
- Repeated non payments and pickups will result in being banned from bidding in any of our auctions. All items are to be paid and picked within 3 days of the auction date and are subject to a storage fee of $10/day per item if they are not. All items MUST BE Paid for and picked up on location. We DO NOT ship.
- We offer returns only if we listed something incorrectly, or if it is broken. We DO NOT take returns on items that have "As Is" or "Used" in the title. NO EXCEPTIONS! You cannot return items due to buyers remorse or because something doesn't fit, if we listed it correctly. Returns are ONLY for 4 business days from date of auction (not from pickup date). All returns must be back by 5:00 PM Thursday.
Besides the specified declaration we make (if any) for "As Is" or "Used" items, the item(s) have not been fully tested or inspected. Possibly incomplete, damaged, missing items or parts, non-returnable for any reason.
- REMINDER: Our staff does NOT assist in the removal or loading of items, they are there to supervise only. You MUST have your own labour and carts to load. We have people on site to supervise removals only.
- Packaging may have dents/rips or crumpled corners, if the box is just the imperfection it will not be taken back, viewing is highly recommended.
- By signing up to our auction, you agree to receive an auction reminder email from the next auction after this. You do not have to unsubscribe from this, it is done automatically in the system. If you miss the next auction, then the one after that you would not get a reminder email.
Lots start to close Sunday March 19th, 2023 at 1:00 PM at http://gai.hibid.com
Payment & removal: 1801 Dundas Street, London, Ontario N5W 3E6. email@example.com
1801 Dundas Street phone number is 519-680-2929.
If items are paid for we will only keep them for a maximum of 2 weeks, then they will be disposed of.
Bidder acknowledges and understands that the online service may or may not function correctly. Under no circumstances shall a Bidder have any kind of claim against Gardner Auctions Inc. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid for any reason or carry a reserve on any item at the auctioneers sole discretion. Please keep in mind the connection to the internet is not 100% perfect all the time. Gardner Auctions Inc. will not be responsible for any technical difficulties or errors that may occur in the online bidding process.
The hammer price plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price. Sales tax of 13% HST is charged on the total purchase price.