15% Buyers Premium plus HST
Auction Location - 100 Kellogg Lane, London (The items are located on 100 Kellogg Lane, London)
Bidding opens Thursday September 7th
Online Only Auction - Bidding will start to close Thursday September 14th @ 6 PM (**All items must be paid for by 3 pm on Friday September 15th**)
Removal: Friday September 15th (10 am - 5 pm)
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH BEFORE 5 PM
IF YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL BIDDER, WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE PAYING BY CREDIT CARD AND CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD THE TOTAL INVOICE ***(UNLESS YOU PUT IN THE AUCTIONEER NOTES WHEN YOU REGISTER THAT YOU ARE PAYING CASH, DEBIT OR ETRANSFER)
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN UNPAID INVOICE BY EMAIL AFTER THE SALE CLOSES OR A PAID RECEIPT DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LET US KNOW YOU WERE PAYING
WE CANNOT TAKE PAYMENT AT AUCTION SITE - THE INVOICE MUST BE PAID BY 3 PM ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH - 1881 SCANLAN ST. LONDON (CASH, DEBIT, E-TRANSFER TO DARREN@MCKENZIEAUCTION.COM, VISA, MASTERCARD. IF WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU AT 3 PM ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH, WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING BY THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE.
YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED THE AMOUNT OF THE INVOICE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY BY CASH, DEBIT OR ETRANSFER, PLEASE NOTIFY MCKENZIES WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THE AUCTION IN THE AUCTIONEER NOTES.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR AT OUR LOCATION 1881 SCANLAN ST, LONDON BEFORE THE ITEMS CAN BE REMOVED AT THE SALE LOCATION (100 KELLOGG LANE, LONDON) WE CANNOT TAKE PAYMENT AT THE SALE LOCATION.
Removal: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH (10 AM - 5 PM)
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH @ 5 PM
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF ITEMS
WE NOW OFFER WORLD WIDE SHIPPING AT BUYER'S EXPENSE.
All items sold As Is Where Is, No Warranty, No Guaranty. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuiness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
The winning bidder is responsible for arranging shipping and removal of the items. You may pick up your items with a paid receipt at (100 Kellogg Lane, London Ontario). Items cannot be picked up until your invoice is paid.
All items must be removed by 5 PM ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser.
If you would like more information on a particular lot, please contact McKenzie's Associated Auctioneers directly at (519) 453-7182
Shipping for Items located at 100 Kellogg Lane (Returned Merchandise Auctions)
If you require shipping of items, please send an email to email@example.com, with the auction date and your name. Also confirm your address for the items to be shipped to. We usually ship to the address registered for the auction using Canpar. We do not assume based on your address that your items are to be shipped. You have to let us know after an auction to ship the items.
The minimum charge for shipping is $20 plus HST and goes up depending on the dimensions of the box / package, weight and location of where the items are going. We cannot give you a quote ahead of time as we don't know what you will buy and the size of the box needed to ship the items. We cannot charge you less than what Canpar charges us. (Shipping Example - If your items cost approx. $5, it will cost an additional $20 plus HST to ship those items)
If you decide to pick up the items instead of having it shipped we charge an Admin Fee of $10 plus HST (Items are transported from 100 Kellogg Lane to 1881 Scanlan St. to be prepared for shipping.)
Generally for a Monday evening auction, items are picked up from 100 Kellogg Lane on a Wednesday, we box the items on Thursday and let you know costs. As long as we have heard back from you by Thursday Evening or Friday morning, items are picked up by Canpar on Friday.
Generally, for a Thursday evening auction, items are picked up on the Monday the following week. We get the items ready and let you know the cost on Thursday. As long as we have heard back from you by Thursday Evening or Friday morning, items are picked up by Canpar on Friday.
Please note we cannot hold items for multiple auctions to ship as one box due to space.
Please keep in mind this is a Returned Merchandise Auction. Items could be missing parts, damaged, not the item in the box or nothing wrong at all.
We cannot inspect the items and have not inspected the items. All items are sold "AS IS" and are final sale. No Refunds.
The property in today's sale will be offered by Auctioneer as agent for the Consignor according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Indemnification - All purchasers are required to have a Bidder Number to bid giving full name and address.
2. All property is sold "as is", and ALL SALES FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, etc.
3. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuiness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
4. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
5. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, re-open the bidding between the high bidders until property is sold.
6. To maintain the continuity of the sale, it shall be the duty of the auctioneer to advance the bidding at his own discretion, and may reject a normal or fractional advance, should it, in his estimation, prove injurious to the sale.
7. In the case upon which there may be a reserve price, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of Consignor, or Consignor may wish to bid personally, or by Agent However, in all cases, full commissions are due and payable to Auctioneer without distinction or preference shown to such Consignor or Agent should he become the successful bidder.
8. Time of payment - All bills must be paid in full before leaving the premises on the day of sale.
9. Prior to removal of purchases, payment must be made in cash, or by other means as announced by the auctioneer before the sale. Unless exempt by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes.
10. Upon the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, and/or when the Auctioneer says "sold", title on the property shall pass to the highest bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk anil expense within the time period announced by the auctioneer and if not so removed, may be sent by Auctioneer to a storage facility, for the account, risk, and expense of the purchaser.
11. Auctioneer shall, as a courtesy, undertake to make execution bills for responsible parties in their absence, yet reserves the right to decline to do so, and in no case shall be responsible for failure to do so. Please leave payment in amount of bid with accompanying name and address. The difference between the sale price and the bill, or the whole payment, if the bid fails will be returned at once. Removal of merchandise shall be in accordance with other conditions listed herein.
12. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale.
13. Neither Auctioneer nor Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where sale shall be held.
14. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and the Consignor by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) re-sell the property publicly or privately, and in such event the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs, including storage, the expenses of both sales, Auctioneer commission at its regular rate and all other charges due hereunder, and incidental damages.
15. Removal - Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will he delivered only on the presentation of a paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the specified time. Non-delivery responsibility - Auctioneer shall not in any event, be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser or the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled to it.
16. Claims - No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from the premises.
17. All verbal announcements take precedence at time of sale.